Bankinter Luxembourg S.A. (hereinafter referred as "Bankinter" or "Bank") is responsible for compliance with the legal and regulatory framework regarding secrecy, confidentiality and protection of personal data of its clients and third parties with which has established a relationship.
Convinced of the importance of training, we value and give priority to partners / suppliers who are also guided by high principles of rigor and professionalism, guaranteeing, at all times, the primacy of our clients' interests.
The data related to the Clients provided directly or indirectly collected by the Bank from other sources or resulting from access, consultation, instructions, transactions and other records relating to contracts entered into between the Bank and Customer shall be subject to processing, made with or without automated means, for the purposes of commercial relations with Bankinter Group and may be transmitted to third parties duly authorized for this purpose.
The data controller is Bankinter Luxembourg S.A.
Taking into consideration the legal and regulatory framework in place Bankinter ensure the client access, rectification, addition or replacement of the information that concerns them by means of a written notification addressed to the Bank.
Bankinter will act in accordance with the following Data Protection principles:
- Personal information is processed according to the law and in a fair way;
- Personal information is only used for the purposes for which it was collected;
- Will only processed personal information if adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- Only keeps personal information as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was requested and collected;
- Complies with the right of access to personal information in accordance with the applicable law;
- Ensure that has adequate measures to protect personal information;
- Ensure a high level of protection in case of transfer of personal information to third parties.